Subject: Re: Consolidated Resource Page?
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/24/1997 22:25:32
> I would be happy to volunteer to maintain a set of NetBSD-mac68k related
> WWW pages.

This would be really cool.  I think that a couple of people around here
have access to www.macbsd.com pages (other than myself).  I'd like to
see everything that you mention here up on those pages.  I don't see a
good reason to have more pages of links...  ;-)  Especially as the pages
that we do have are way out of date in some patches (and not so much in
others).

> 1) FAQs, How-To's, and other documents.

Definitely.

> 2) A list of Kernels with FTP site addresses and brief description of the
> machines that should run on the kernels.  Perhaps a reverse look-up as
> well. (I have this machine, what kernel do I need?)

This is a bit difficult as the target moves and it's not always clear
when things are finally rolled into the main sources and provided in
GENERIC snapshots.  On the other hand, I guess that means that this
information is needed!

> 3) A list of FTP archives for binaries.
> 4) A list of personal homepages concerning NetBSD.

Both good ideas.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com