Subject: Consolidated Resource Page?
To: None <PORT-MAC68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@CompuServe.COM>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/22/1997 12:31:00
Is there a web page that catalogues the various on-line (WWW and ftp)
resources available for NetBSD/mac68k?  Here on the list we see quite a
number of web and ftp site URLs mentioned, and it occured to me that such
a web page would be a useful tool to this community.  Is there such a
page?  If there is not, I have been considering putting one together
myself.  Before I do though, I need to know:

1) Is there already such a page?

2) Do the other members of the list think the idea has merit?

3) For the other members of the list who maintain sites, how much time
does it demand of you to keep your site up-to-date?  (Colin, I'd
particularly like to hear your input.)

4) As I see it, the page should probably best be sub-divided into subject
areas.  The areas that immediately occur to me are Ethernet, Color
Internal Video support, PPP/SLIP, X, and How To.  What other subdivisions
would be useful?

Regards,

Sean.

T. Sean (Theo) Schulze   71410.25@compuserve.com

Overheard in the Deep Ops Planning Cell:
"Yeah, but remember, Custer *died* in a 'target-rich environment'!"