Subject: Re: intvid sources
To: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@netscape.com>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1997 03:08:47
>When you finalize the next phase of your intvid code,
>will it go in the source tree or is the source separate
>still? If it's separate, please let me know where I
>can get it.

Well, the first release will be just my code. I'll let people send in bug
reports and polish the code a little before I send it off to the source
tree. Since grf_iv doesn't change very much it should be easily compiled
in to kernels that are far-afield from the release I was working on. So
even if it takes some time to make it into the source tree you should be
able to toy with it for quite a while.

However, once I have kernels ready to go I fully intend to put up not only
the source but some documentation about how the video hardware works.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill