Subject: Re: Performa 630
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benoit MARTEL <magus@cs.mcgill.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/1997 12:11:26
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Christoph Ewering wrote:

> > Where can I get a netBSD distribution on CD-ROM ?
>
> Just ftp, no CD-ROM. :-(

PLease tell me you mean that there actually are some CDROMs with NetBSD
but that they dont include a binary distribution for mac68k. With such a
CD you could hopefully get away with downloading only base12, etc12, and
comp12. Then building all the stuff you want from sources or using Amiga
binaries. If there aren't any, that would be a shame, somebody should
burn a few (with binaries for everything) and mail them COD to people who
ask. Man I whish I could get me one of those CD-Rs but I keep getting
more broke as they keep getting cheaper. :-(

"Because user errors often produce unpredictable results, the user
should try to avoid them."

IBM MVS/XA System Programming Library.