Subject: Re: NetBSD, X and MLVWM
To: Joel Klecker <jk@esperance.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/1997 10:11:30
Hi,

I did not try MLVWM under NetBSD, but I did try it on my Sun at work.  I
soon switched back to my trusty FVWM2.  It is not as flexible and
configurable as FVWM.  I am sure if you spend time with it, you could make
a usable window manager out of it, but I am already comfortable with FVWM.

Mark

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Joel Klecker wrote:

> Has anyone ever tried to compile MLVWM(Macintosh-like Virtual Window
> Manager) under NetBSD? More info(and a screenshot) is at
> <URL:http://www.bioele.nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/member/tak/mlvwm.html>.

Mark Andres                                       Head, Support Dept.
              GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail: mark@giganet.net  URL: http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/