Subject: missing lib in xbase12? still problem with xhfs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1997 18:04:41
Hello !

I've installed the binaries xfig, tcl7.4 and tk4.2 binaries from
NetBSD/amiga.
When i try to start xfig I get something about a missing libXpm.
I searched the xbase12-file and there is no libXpm in this file.

When I try to compile tcl-tools of hfsutils2.0 i get an error about
tcl7.4.

I've tried to change the lib-path an the option from -ltcl7.4 to
-ltcl74 as mentioned  here befor, but nothing helped.

In /usr/local/lib is a link "tcl7.4" that points to
"/usr/local/tcl7.4/lib/tcl7.4/" is this right?

Maybe it is an error because of the NetBSD/amiga-binaries, but
I couldn't find any tcl and tk distribution that compiles on my Q700.
I used the tcl7.4.bin11.tar.gz from NetBSD/amiga.

Thanks,
	Christoph

Christoph Ewering         eweri@uni-paderborn.de
Husarenstrasse 48         Fon: 05254 12555
33104 Paderborn           www.uni-paderborn.de/Admin/eweri/