Subject: Re: Intvid Update
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1997 00:16:02
>hello all,
>I am planning on installing color X on my IIvx as soom as the kernel comes out.
>since my connection is dialup, and downloading takes some time, i was
>wondering what software(s) I should be getting to make this boot in color.
>i currently have a black and white version of X11R6 installed, although i
>never use it...do I need to get a whole new set of libraries and includes?
>thanks a lot :)

Well, all you need to do is download the latest Colorkit X server. You can get
it at ftp.macbsd.org. Everything else should stay the same. You may want to
do a recompile of some programs that you might have compiled for strictly
B&W. I know if you compile fvwm you can force it to do strictly BW. There
aren't a whole lot of programs like this, though.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill