Subject: Re: location of SONIC source...
To: Adrian Fowler <adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/16/1997 11:49:18
> > NetBSD-current now has a SONIC driver that works on Quadras... You'll pick
> > it up the next time you SUP.
> >

> Since I don't have facilities to download and compile the source tree
> (although I intend to at some point), could some kind soul provide a kernel
> that supports both the madhatter hack and SONIC and NCR (not SBC) support.

I'm updating my entire source tree at the moment(ksrc and the other
stuff).  In fact, it just finished.  I'll reapply the patches tonight
and ETA for a new kernel will probably be Monday or Tuesday.  That is
assuming the current snapshot is compilable to begin with ;-).  I'll
update the list when ready.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com