Subject: Re: location of SONIC source...
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian Fowler <adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/16/1997 18:30:25
Greetings

> On Sun, 16 Mar 1997 12:28:48 -0500 (EST)
>  campbel@istar.ca (Steven Campbell) wrote:
>
>  > Hi.  I've found some sources for the SONIC ethernet driver used on
>  > upper-level Quadra/Centris models. I don't know if these are the best
>  > sources to using to get onboard ethernet working on the Centris/Quadra
>  > line....
>  > It can be found at ftp.openbsd.org/mirrors5/OpenBSD/src/sys/arch/wgrisc/dev/
>
> NetBSD-current now has a SONIC driver that works on Quadras... You'll pick
> it up the next time you SUP.

Since I don't have facilities to download and compile the source tree
(although I intend to at some point), could some kind soul provide a kernel
that supports both the madhatter hack and SONIC and NCR (not SBC) support.

I guess it might be one of the GENERIC24+ kernels.. but I'd need that
library that's linked to ps (lkvm or something)

Thanx in advance.

adrian
--
        Adrian  Fowler            |  I  N  S  A  N  I  T  Y   |
      adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk        |  is  my  only  means  of  |