Subject: Announcing: DIGEST of port-mac68k available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Routbort <routbort@neuro.duke.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/16/1997 10:01:36
I am announcing the availability of a new mailing-list for a digest form of
port-mac68k, having seen a number of recent requests for such a format (and
feeling a bit deluged by the volume of mail on the port-mac68k list myself).

This digest will be sent out daily, and is simply a mirror of the regular
port-mac68k list, except that it will be sorted by subject and dates
(major/minor), have a topics list, and strip out a lot of mail header
information - changes which will hopefully improve readability somewhat.

with the text "subscribe port-mac68k-digest" in the body of the message.

(mailto://majordomo@routbort.neuro.duke.edu)

Past volumes (as of March 15th, 1997) will be available for anonymous ftp at:

ftp://routbort.neuro.duke.edu/pub/port-mac68k-digest

(at least until I begin to run out of disk space...).

As a new NetBSD user, I wanted to contribute something to the port effort -
but not being a programmer, this is the best I could come up with...

Mark Routbort
M.D./Ph.D. candidate (5/?), Duke University
routbort@neuro.duke.edu