Subject: Error in GENERIC conf file
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joel Klecker <jk@esperance.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1997 00:26:47
I was just looking at the GENERIC kernel configuration file and I noticed a
typo in the line "options 	COPAT_12	# NetBSD 1.2 binary
compatibility", that should be "options 	COMPAT_12	# NetBSD
1.2 binary compatibility" right? The RCSid(?) is "$NetBSD: GENERIC,v 1.58
1997/03/02 06:43:00 scottr Exp $".

P.S. I can't send-pr this because I don't currently have a NetBSD box (I
had to give up my 68K machine when I got my new PowerMac).

--
Joel Klecker (jk@esperance.com)        <http://www.esperance.com/>
PGP Key available from my webpage, see "X-PGP-Key" header for fingerprint.