Subject: Re: Performa 550 (again)
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jaohlma@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1997 02:28:26
better than the generic kernel in the 1.2 distribution.  In fact, one
might go so far as to say that, on this machine, the SBC-25 just plain
works, whereas the generic 1.2 doesn't work at all.

Next challenge: getting connected to the network!

(pardon me if I seem giddy; not only do I finally have NetBSD up and
running, but it's also 2:30 in the morning.)

Jeff Ohlmann

--

	"Now it's over, I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want
	 Or I'm still alive, and there's nothing I want to do."

			-- They Might Be Giants