Subject: Madhatter #37!! (Plus question about exporting Filesystem)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Macintosh Guru <gevans@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1997 21:26:45
This is great.  I am now able to run X (AfterStep) in 800x600.
woohoo....now if I could only support 1024x768.....(Limitation of the
Computer VRAM, not the kernel)

Now, I am interested in exporting my filesystem so that I can mount it
over the internet as a read/write driectory.  I have read the man pages
for mountd, and created the proper files (exports and xtab with their
respective entries).

When I restart mountd it tells me that it can't register something or
other (sorry I can't remember right now)

When I go to the other machine and do a mount <my.ip.address:/>
/directory-i-want-to-mount-to

It tells me something about RPC not registered.

Sorry about asking this question again, but I was not sure if it made it
to the list the last time that I tried to inquire about it.

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Regards,

Greg Evans