Subject: Re: "smart" ppp scripts?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Carlson <stevec@accessone.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1997 21:00:43
Hi,

I myself haven't quite figured out the whole pppd thing but wouldn't
setting the lcp-echo-interval to a reasonable amount and setting the
"disconnect" option in the /etc/options file to a script that would kill
the current pppd and exec ppp-up do the same thing?

--
Steve Carlson
stevec@accessone.com