Subject: FreeBSD-binaries? hfsutils and tcl/tk
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1997 01:29:13
Hello!

I ve just read an article in a german computer magazin C'T, that
NetBSD could use the binaries from FreeBSD, is that right?

Has someone compiled the hfsutils2.0 succesfully ?
I have problems with the tcl/tk part, maybe i installed tcl and tk
wrong. I took them from an NetBSD-Amiga mirror here in germany.
This is what I get when I type make all_tcl
cd libhfs && make CC="gcc" COPTS="-g -O2" DEFINES="-DNODEVLOCKS"
gcc -Llibhfs hfssh.o tclhfs.o crc.o binhex.o copyin.o copyout.o
darray.o dlist.o dstring.o glob.o suid.o   -lhfs  -ltcl7.6 -lm -ldl -o
hfssh
ld: -ltcl7.6: no match
*** Error code 1

Stop.

What is wrong here?

Thanks,bye
	Christoph

Christoph Ewering         eweri@uni-paderborn.de
Husarenstrasse 48         Fon: 05254 12555
33104 Paderborn           www.uni-paderborn.de/Admin/eweri/