Subject: Re: HEY!!! Q700 with internal video in 832x624 !
To: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/1997 12:23:04
Hi Christoph,

The madhatter #37 kernel has the changes that Dave Huang had
forwarded.  These are the same changes that I tried in
madhatter #36, but I think there were other things in my
source tree that caused problems with that kernel.  So, it
looks like Dave's changes for the page offset, etc. make
it work.  Thanks again to Dave......

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com