Subject: nrscsi bugs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <a.fowler@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/1997 14:58:37
 Hi guys!
	I've been having what i think now are nrscsi problems,
in that my netbsd kernals keep segfaulting various executibals
on me, and get themselves corrupted time after time... :(

	thing is, the sbc kernals are MUCH slower than the nrscsi ones.
Does anyone know what thing it is that makes this nrscsi bug turn up, as
i'm running on a IIcx, which I thought wouldn't have a problem, seeing as
it's the first supported model. I have not to my knowledge got a non-standard> scsi controller.

who, if anyone is working on this bug, and would they have any idea which
systems show up the problem, and which don't. Is getting a new HD likely
to remove the problem? or even re-installing the apple-partion map, which i
trashed for the FWB one. I'd be more than happy to provide bug reports for
anyone working on the driver. I seem to get regular occurances of the
problem on my system. I only have an 80MB apple badged drive, so sources and
compiling is probably out, but binaries :) are easy to download.

  	happy days are here again...
  			Andrew Fowler