Subject: status of quadra machines?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Russell Steven Muetzelfeldt <russm@minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/1997 11:50:03
I've been away from the MacBSD world for a while, so I hope this isn't too
much of a dumb question...

I have a Q800 sitting in a corner I'd like to run MacBSD on, but last I
heard, the quadra support was still pretty much experimental.

Is there a stable setup I can use on this machine? Is the 040 support
rolled into the -current distribution, or do I have to use a custom
kernel? Or have I just not been looking in the right places for the
information I need? (in which case feel free to slap me on the back of the
head and point me in the right direction)

russ