Subject: Re: madhatter#37
To: xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/11/1997 13:57:18
The madhatter#37 kernel does NOT support color internal video.
It would be nice if it did, but no.....

I did not back out the "colorkit" changes, although I really
should have.  So it will support color X on nubus video, if
anyone cares to try.  If you try to use both internal video
and nubus video together, keep it at B&W.  The internal
video driver has no idea what to do with the color grf*
calls.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com