Subject: Re: madhatter
To: Dan Adelman <backlash@zeus.anet-stl.com>
From: Adrian Fowler <adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/11/1997 21:53:40

> where can I get these kernels and their source?

The best place to go (latest etc) is the authors site at.

ftp://www.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/kernels/

However if you are in Europe you might want to get it from my web site.
(I do this mainly because getting hold of the madhatter kernels over here
is next to impossible, unless you try late night PST.

http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~adrian

Just going to try for #37 now.. if I manage to get it I'll put that there.

Oh.. if anyone has a problem with me 'mirroring' the kernels let me know
and I'll trash them.
--
        Adrian  Fowler            |  I  N  S  A  N  I  T  Y   |
      adrian@dcs.qmw.ac.uk        |  is  my  only  means  of  |