Subject: Re: video_lkm files
To: None <jscott@MNSi.Net>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1997 08:26:04
> I tryed to compile the video_lkm files and i couldent because their was no
> mac68k directory and it tried to get stuff form that directory.  are their
> anay instructions on this stuff?

If you do not have the kernel sources you may get along with *.h files
installed in /usr/include (default dir) but those includes may get out
of sync with the kernels you my use and LKMs use= (by definition) much
more internal kernel information then the subset in /usr/include
contains.

If you do have the kernel sources, check that include flags are
pointed to the right places. I set them to point to /sys which is the
link to /usr/sys on my machine.

	Taras Ivanenko.