Subject: Re: System 6 Upgrade
To: None <Talmark@aol.com>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1997 08:34:50
you can ftp system 7.1 and 7.5 from www.apple.com

look for customer support links, there's one for system software.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department,   University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 11 716-3783         Fax: +27 11 339-3513
jon@cs.wits.ac.za              jon@is.co.za
My web page: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/aboutme.html
My ftp site: ftp://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za
My listserv: subscr@cs.wits.ac.za (body of 'help')