Subject: updates on Q650??
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/1997 14:29:41
im just hear to bug you all again on somethings missing on the q650,
ethernet and color video (both internal since i cant afford any cards).
are either of these in sight? color would be veery nice, but ethernet
maybe become essential...i might be forced to switch to a cable modem
which uses an ethernet connection to run (i am fairly sure it will work
under netbsd with ethernet support, in the tcp/ip control panel in macos
you just select ethernet instad of freeppp or something) because my
parents are tired of me takeing up a fone line for a modem nearly all the
time...
-xiamin