Subject: Installing NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Reeh <michaelr@connectnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/1997 11:28:00
Hello, I have ran NetBSD on my IIsi for probably 6 months or more up until
about 1-2 months ago when i reformatted the drive it was on etc. I got a
new drive that would be much better suited for running NetBSD (in this
case it wont have to have a MacOS partition like on the other drive) and i
figured i would just start over since i did a lot of stuff and was having
a problem (though nothing major) here and there..

anyways, my question is this:

I want to install NetBSD again, but I want to use the latest dist. of it.
I initially installed 1.1, then 1.2 when it came out, but what about the
LATEST 1.2? where can i get the tarballs, what IS the latest, etc.. if it
cant be done that way, i'll just install the 1.2 dist. but i would like to
be current, if you know what i mean.. thanks

mike reeh
michaelr@connectnet.com