Subject: Re: xlock, xbiff, xload???
To: Macintosh Guru <gevans@televar.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1997 20:25:47
> Just wondering if someone might be able to advise me as to either
>
> A) where these would be located on my system after installing X
>  or assuming they are not loaded
> B) Where I might find them

Precompiled versions can probably be found on ftp.netbsd.org in
/pub/NetBSD-Amiga.  However, I use the following:

xload:  there is a version somewhere on ftp.macbsd.com, probably in the
old cray-ymp section

xlock:	get a copy of xlockmore-4.0 off of ftp.x.org/pub/contrib or one
of its mirrors.  It offers a lot more modules than the original xlock and
it compiles out of the box under NetBSD.

xbiff:  I use xbuffy personally, but you can probably find xbiff at
ftp.x.org as well (I don't think that it's a standard part of the
distribution, but I could be wrong.

I hope this helps.

Later.