Subject: Installer Woes
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Keen <keen@graphics.cis.upenn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1997 18:33:31
Hi.  I recently downloaded the full version of netbsd 1.2, and I
partitioned my external Tsunami 330-Q into three partitions, one of
which is ~ 150 megs of Root/Usr, one of which is ~150 megs of HFS,
and the final is 34,816 KB of Swap.  I have 17 MB RAM, and  IIsi.
When installing base12, I get up to installing ./bin/sleep.  After
that, instead of putting the access privileges, on the next line it
puts sz 8192 and then does a user break.  Is there anything I'm doing
wrong?  I've tried turning off all extensions and reformatting the
partition, but it doesn't work.  Thanx for your help.
Dan