Subject: Re: majordomo and digests
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1997 16:22:03
On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Allen Briggs wrote:

> was the reason given a while back for not supporting digests.  The mail
> server has since moved, and I've sent some mail to the majordomo-owner
> to see what the current wisdom is on digests.  If enough people want
> them, it would certainly be nice to provide them.
>
> Worst case, I can set up a digest list on puma and folks can subscribe
> to it.  Let's see what majordomo-owner says first, though.

If you're interested in setting up a separate digested format list, as I
mentioned before, my PowerMac 7600 still has a good many cycles left over.
It's not majordomo-based (it's SmartList), but it's pretty decent at that
stuff.  For a list of all the (still idle) lists offered by my box, send
email to lists@globegate.utm.edu.

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu      Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu          --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |