Subject: FPE woes
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/04/1997 14:57:57
OK...  I'm tired of the griping...  ;-)

I've got a deal for the folks who are having FPE problems.  I posted
this same deal (basically) on comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc earlier today.

I'll find and fix the evil FPE bugs if someone sends me a machine to do
it on.  All I need is a box with memory--I can supply drives, keyboard,
mouse, and display.  If anyone can dredge up a machine that I could
keep, that would be ideal, but I'm quite willing to fix the problems and
return the machine.  If you include a drive, I'll even install BSD for
you.  The individual (or company :-) supplying a machine can also be
mentioned on the netbsd.org web pages, if they desire.

So, anyone have a spare mac with a 68LC040 and at least 8MB of RAM?

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com