Subject: None
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Macintosh Guru <gevans@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1997 17:40:28
Well, I haven't managed to get a response from the AfterStep guys, so I
will pose the question here.

I try to compile AfterStep (or FVWM for that matter) and get a Stop error
code#1 X11/xpm.h not found.

I found this and recompiled..Was excited because it appeared to be working
(I stole the xpm.h from the HP UX machine at work.  I was then missing

libXpm.a and libXpm.so.x.x (x = some number)

I went back to the Hp/UX ,machine and stole libXpm.a and libXpm.so.4.5
from there and now get an error (I wish I could remember what it was,
sorry) involving libXpm.so.x.x

Any ideas as to why these aren't installed when I installed X?  or where
to get the proper versions??

Thanks,

-Greg Evans (macintosh-guru@televar.com)

(BTW:  I am installing a fresh copy of NetBSD this evening, and X to
hopefully find a error of some sort.)