Subject: Re: Some impressions of the NetBSD Mac port...
To: Curtis Smith <oilpaint@halcyon.com>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1997 15:39:33
very weird, because i've been using it for multiple users and a ftp and
web site for several months with my only problems arising from the hard
disk driver being inappropriate for my new hard disk. that was the worst.
but changing kernel and booter fixed it. i find it incredibly stable - but
i suppose i'm comparing it to system 7 ;-)

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department,   University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 11 716-3783         Fax: +27 11 339-3513
jon@cs.wits.ac.za              jon@is.co.za
My web page: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/aboutme.html
My ftp site: ftp://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za
My listserv: subscr@cs.wits.ac.za (body of 'help')