Subject: Re: Error SCSIRead (), #5
To: James Scott <jscott@MNSi.Net>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1997 15:35:38
i got this when i installed a new hard disk. the problem seemed to arise
out of

1. the kernel was non-sbc. when i got sbc-11 (the name of the kernel) it
behaved
2. netbsd doesn't like scsi-id number 5. dunno why.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department,   University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 11 716-3783         Fax: +27 11 339-3513
jon@cs.wits.ac.za              jon@is.co.za
My web page: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/aboutme.html
My ftp site: ftp://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za
My listserv: subscr@cs.wits.ac.za (body of 'help')