Subject: Re: Booter source code
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Nigel Pearson <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1997 16:24:18

> Who's the booter maintainer these days?

	I will be as soon as I can get one of the booters I built to work!

(I mailed Brian R. Gaeke, the previous maintainer, late November. We sort of
 decided to wait until I got comfortable with the code and I actually got one
 built before any announcement was made. I still haven't got any Booter from
 Symantec C++ v7 to run yet.)

> I want to hack on the
> code some (there's one more serial port change coming soon), and
> I don't want us to end up with another 1.9.5x2 problem.

	Fair enough. 1.9.5 was a revision mess, and would probably be best
forgotten. Allen Briggs put a 1.9.6 on ftp.macbsd.com, so please base any
changes on that. When you are happy with the changes, please either contact
me for testing/scrutiny, or just release it as 1.9.7

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au |"so we came up with a golden rule   |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  | whatever works for you             |