Subject: Re: Awh Shoot
To: James Scott <jscott@MNSi.Net>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1997 10:47:08
Hi,

I think Taras moved it into the old directory.  Try

ftp://ctpa01.mit.edu/pub/ivanenko/macbsd/old/netbsd.GENERIC.color.gz

If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll put up a copy on my
homepage.  I am also using a IIcx, Toby video card, and Apple RGB monitor,
with color X.

Mark

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, James Scott wrote:

> I couldent find the colour kernel i used before
> <ftp://ctpa01.mit.edu/pub/ivanenko/macbsd/netbsd.GENERIC.color.gz>
>
> Whats one that will work on a IIcx with the Apple HIgh Resolution RGB
> monitor (256 colours)

> James Scott :O)
> the ORIGINAL Spam_Man (isn't that a novelty)
> Thought of the week:
> When your sitting on the side of the road bleeding and at just the point
> before your life flashes before your eyes.  Think to your self if you left
> the oven on and forget to lock the door? - Me
>
> Internet Road Stop Magazine (http://digiserve.com/roadstop) :O)

Mark Andres                                       Head, Support Dept.
              GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail: mark@giganet.net  URL: http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/