Subject: cc1 got fatal signal 11
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Wright <peewee@overmind.scc.mi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1997 12:29:03
cd ../obj_s; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-I/usr/local/include  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/lib/terminfo\"
-O2 -m68030 -fpic -DPIC -c ../ncurses/lib_tparm.c
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This would be my SE/30, which I did get installed with a usable disk
arraingment.  I get similar errors at random times during compiles and things
compile just fine when I restart.

Under Linux, this tends to be caused by flaky RAM/cache/stuff, and I was
wondering if it's fair to assume the same thing under netbsd, or if there
might be some other cause.  Given the age of the machine, a hardware problem
seems likely...

PeeWee

--
"oh, do be a dear and shut up, won't you???  you see, if you close your mouth,
*less words will come out*"  -Azrael Asmodeus http://www.scc.mi.org/index.html