Subject: Multi-user login
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Duggan <anduggan@netgate.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/1997 02:24:58
I have been having trouble logging in in multi-user mode. I am using a
Quadra 650 with the generic 25 kernel. I can boot okay in single user
mode but when I try multi-user mode I get these messages:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: warning:libutil.so.3.2:minor version >=3 expected,
using in anyway

/usr/libexec/ld.so: warning:libc.so.12.5:minor version >=11 expected,
using in anyway

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_ttyaction" called from
login:login at 0x6184

After I enter a login and password it goes back to the login prompt.
also any other commands that that require the ld.so file also fail. It
might just be a problem with my configuration. Please help.

Thanks,
Andrew