Subject: Re: colur X in LCII
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/01/1997 21:45:48
>> I was just wonderinf if anyone has got colur X on an LCII. is this possable?
>
>I suppose it's feasible, but support is not yet implemented.  Hopefully,
>Michael Zucca's internal video support will be easily adaptable for the
>LC series hardware when it arrives, but even that is probably a couple of
>months away.

Well, maybe not that bad :)

The VASP used in the IIvx is derrived from the V8 used in the LC's. I'm
pretty sure that the IIsi/IIci's, the IIvx, and the LC's all have basically
the same flavor of video support and work in a basically similar manner.

I'm not sure but I think I can find an LC on campus someplace to toy with.

We'll see. First I've got to finish debugging th IIvx kernel.

As always, thanks for your patience.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill