Subject: Re: ethernet :)
To: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/01/1997 13:25:12
> Hey, I haven't been reading the list lately much, but have skimmed the
> topics and seen ethernet as a hot topic of late. I am going to go buy an
> ethernet card tomorrow (10bt) and try and set it up to work with an
> existing network at work. how can i do this? are there docs somewhere? i
> poked around macbsd.com and netbsd.org and found nothing. thanks.

Actually, there are 2 rather useful sources of info currently on
www.macbsd.com.  The first is the Ethernet Status Page:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/ethernet.html

The second is Henry B. Hotz' recent contribution of a networking HOWTO
(in the form of a couple of GIF images).

Take a look at:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/

I hope this helps.

Later.