Subject: Re: Installer 1.1d - fstab bug fixed
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rolf Braun <rbraun@geocities.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1997 17:23:14
>p.s.  version 1.1c and preceding versions were initially compiled
>        with the FPU optimization turned on in the Think C preferences.
>        This was an oversight on my part and definitely not intentional.
>        If you have a non-FPU system, this version should work for you.

Odd. The Installer 1.1c had no probs on my Performa 637CD, even though it's
a 68LC040. (of course, the *kernel* was a different story =) It could be
that there was no code that would even use floating-point math in the
Installer...

Anyway, thanks for 1.1d!

- Rolf Braun ... rbraun@geocities.com ... TidalWave on IRC
- Sassy Software: cool stuff for Macintosh & Apple II
- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3110/
- Help for Mac UNIX questions ... #MacUNIX on EFnet IRC