Subject: FTP Help...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Elliott <elliott@silcon.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1997 11:23:06
I currently have a IIci runnning NetBSD 1.2 with no problems to speak of.
:)  (Thanks to everyone who replyed to my inital help questions!)  The
only thing I am trying to figure out and not having much success is FTP.
I would like to allow FTP access to my box (At least my account) but
don't know how to setup that access.  Right now, it tells me "User access
denied" (Or some variant thereof)  I am sure there are some permissions
or settings somewhere that I have failed to setup.  Please let me know
exactly what I have to have in order for FTP to work privatly.  Many
thanx in advance!

  Elliott Freis

                                Silicon Connections
   Elliott Freis                        |  E-Mail: elliott@silcon.com
   Macintosh Support                    |  Phone:  510-631-0101
   1030 Country Club Drive, Suite D     |  Fax:    510-631-0550
   Moraga, CA 94556                     |  Pager:  510-340-9967