Subject: Re: ftp.macbsd.org
To: Dan Keen <keen@graphics.cis.upenn.edu>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1997 10:36:26
Hi,

The address is ftp.macbsd.com not ftp.macbsd.org.  The NetBSD project7s
domain name is netbsd.org, but MacBSD pages are on macbsd.com.

Mark

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Dan Keen wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, but...
> I user un*x computers down at the University of Pennsylvania, but I'm just a HS
> student w/o much knowledge...
> However, using either ncftp or ftp on those computers, I get the msg:
> ncftp ftp.macbsd.org
> ftp.macbsd.org: unknown host
>
> What's going on?  I thought this was where all the cool private pkgs etc. were?
> Am I missing something?
> Thanx in advance for your help...
> Dan

Mark Andres                                       Head, Support Dept.
              GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail: mark@giganet.net  URL: http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/