Subject: Installer 1.1d - fstab bug fixed
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/27/1997 23:21:17
Hi,

There is a new version of the installer available at:

<ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/installer/Installer_1.1d.hqx>

The only difference in this version and the last is that the
problems with the fstab creation is fixed.  Please report any
problems with this version to me and/or to the list.

Steve Brown
sbrown@best.com

p.s.  version 1.1c and preceding versions were initially compiled
        with the FPU optimization turned on in the Think C preferences.
        This was an oversight on my part and definitely not intentional.
        If you have a non-FPU system, this version should work for you.