Subject: Re: `ae' driver change
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1997 16:05:42
speaking of asante ethernet cards...I just installed one in my IIsi
(which already has an 030 daystar card in it...so i had to put the
faceplate outside of the machine...ugly looking installation...anyone get
this to fit properly?

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^