Subject: Q700???
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Fritzler <afritz@starlink.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/23/1997 17:33:51
How stable is the Q700 at present??? Is it stable enough to be...well...a
low-volume web server???  I have a Q700 with 20MB RAM, and 2GB Micropolis
HD, and some ethernet card -- don't remember specific brand but I think it's
Asante.

How well's it work yet?? Does OpenBSD support any more machines than this
port does??

Thanks
Adam Fritzler

		-            Adam Fritzler           -
		-         afritz@starlink.com        -

	"With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
		On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge. "
                                               --Peter J. Schoenster