Subject: Re: dormouse #2 was Re: opps
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1997 12:31:18
Hi,

The dormouse #2 kernel just represents a recompile after I cleaned up
the patches and reapplied.  I'm not sure if you'll see any difference
in functionality between the two.  But, the patches were initially
pretty ugly and hacked, so I'd tend to trust dormouse #2 a little better.
If anyone does see specific problems with one or the other please let
me know.

Steve Brown
sbrown@best.com