Subject: cu read/write error?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Coburn <btcoburn@ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/1997 16:32:50
     I'v been trying to get cu to act as a  dumb-terminal....
When I type: cu -l tty00 -s 2400 -o "dir"
it connects to my modem, exept that it gets a write error on the first
key that I type and quits. My ppp script *will* actualy dial the phone #
so cu should be able to work diretly too....
     I'm running all this on a PB180 with a b/w Xserver. The external
modem that I'm using is an anchent 2400bps, because I can't use the
internal 14.4kbps modem under NetBSD/mac68k.   -btc

         *      ___     *             Benjamin T. Coburn              *
         *     <%,%>    *      "Insufficient DADA."  -Anonymous       *
         *     ('-')    *  Email:  btcoburn@ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu       *
         *     -"-"-    *  Packet: ke6kxk@ke6lw.#nocal.ca.usa.noam    *
         *  Web: http://ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu/~btcoburn/btcoburn.html   *