Subject: Re: #macunix-Bots and Help
To: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: Steve Allen <allen@indigo.itdl.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/1997 10:24:38
On Feb 21,  9:24am, Masami and Ken Nakata wrote:
>Is there any IRC server that allows bots on it?  I've gathered IRC
>server admins around the wolrd are getting tougher and tougher on the
>bots on their servers.

Eskimo.com does.  But they're not on EFNet any more.  (Big story on
political power plays behind that.)  Along with a number of other ISPs,
they startup up a new net that does allow bots, and fixes a number of
problems that the EFNet guys refused to address.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - steve.allen@boeing.com
This message conveys the opinion only of the author, and not of the Boeing Co.