Subject: Re: Un-removable file?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Bongert <herkimer@cs.wisc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/20/1997 17:22:46
There's also
	rm -i *
This will go through each file in the directory and ask if you want to
remove it. It's nice if you happen to get a file with unprintables in it.
I had a bug in tin on another account that would create 100k files
(nearly 1/10th of my quota!!!) named \133\133 or something like that
(where \133 is the octal representation of the ASCII code of the chars in
question). Anyway, that was the only way I could get rid of them.

Dan Bongert                | Hire the Morally Handicapped--It's More Fun
dbongert@students.wisc.edu | National Institute for the Morally Handicapped
herkimer@upL.cs.wisc.edu   | http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~herkimer