Subject: Re: Inverse video??
To: Mac Guru <macintosh-guru@televar.com>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/20/1997 13:46:24
Possibly what you might want to try is a utility called dt.  It not only
inverts the netbsd screen to white on black (instead of black on WHITE),
but also allows you to have multiple virtual terminals on your machine.
Very useful if you plan on running multiple user-interactive things at the
same time.

I believe you can pick up the latest version of dt at
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/mac68k/utils.  Don't quote me on that, because I
haven't checked in a while, so my info may be a little off. -)

Hope that helps,

Michael D. Peters

Man invented alcohol,
God invented grass.