Subject: Re: Inverse video??
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dustin Deppe <dustin@whidbey.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/20/1997 10:05:00
> From port-mac68k-owner-dustin=whidbey.net@NetBSD.ORG Thu Feb 20 09:38 PST 1997
> Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:35:57 +0000
> From: Mac Guru <macintosh-guru@televar.com>
> To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Inverse video??
>
> Dustin Deppe wrote:
> >
> > > I am wondering if there is anyway for me to change it soo that the default
> > > white background is black and the foreground (i.e. text) is black.
> >
> > That would make it a bit hard to read wouldn't it?  :-)
> >
> > --
> > Dustin Deppe
>
> LOL...I can't believe I typ(o)ed that.  That *should* be a black
> background and *white* text 8^)
>
> (Guess that is what happens at 3am.......)
>
> -Greg Evans....

hehe :-)

I don't know how it works on a mac with a single mouse button because I have an LC040 without an FPU and NETBSD doesn't run well on it so I haven't even tried X-windows yet, but in the X-windows environment on the unix box I use at work, I right click on the background to bring up a pop-up menu and left click on properties.  Then select the Color category and can choose whatever colors I want for foreground and background of the data areas.