Subject: Re: Experimental quadra nubus colorkit kernel!!
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/1997 10:42:59
>I do not know the origins of your kernel, but you can grab LKM from
>ctpa01:/pub/ivanenko/macbsd/video_lkm.tar.gz or video_lkm_combined.o
>in the same directory. If you get the sources,
>mkdir /usr/lkm && make install

I'm using your precompiled lkm OK, but when I tried to compile my own,
here's what happened:

root~/colorkit/video# make install
cc -D_KERNEL -D_LKM -I/sys -I/sys/arch -Werror -Wno-uninitialized -c
video_lkm_module.c
In file included from video_lkm_module.c:30:
grfioctl_extra.h:24: redefinition of `struct VDPgInfo'
grfioctl_extra.h:31: redefinition of `VDPgInfo'
/sys/arch/mac68k/include/grfioctl.h:131: `VDPgInfo' previously declared here

And then it goes on to give me the same error for RGBColor, ColorSpec,
VDEntryRecord, VDGammaRecord, and GammaTable (with different lines, of
course).  Then it stops with Error code 1.  Any ideas?  I pulled down the
source tree on Valentine's Day, if that helps (since that seems to be what
it's including from).

---------------------------------------
I                                     I
I Charles Sebold, Pontifex Macintosh  I